Thursday 29 May 2014

Pass me the Chocolate!!!!!

Thursday night - 29/05/2014

Sorry i didn't manage to get to write anything down yesterday i was busy looking after my little girl and doing a bit of shopping to keep me going till the weekend!

So apology over i had a great day on the detox yesterday i was so busy i didn't get a chance to think about, not much more to say on that

Today however is another matter! It started bad i kept putting off breakfast because i thought my shakes were arriving today,and when they weren't here by 9.30 i gave up waiting and had scrambled egg with salmon...completly lush! Lunch was a smoothie and crudites and humus, and dinner tonight was chicken, basmati rice and tomatoes.my biggest hangup today was chocolate it was all i thought about all day and i think its because i had my breakfast so late that my body was getting the urge to snack (on choccies). But i am in bed now so i have resisted the temptation and very proud of myself. Us girls (me and my daughter) went for a 4 mile walk today and she loved it, she is definately the outdoorsy type! Well it is time for me to sign out for the day just remember to eat clean whole foods and not rubbish!

No comments:

Post a Comment