Sunday 25 May 2014

Back To Form

The Wedding and After - 25/05/2014

So the last few days have been a bit hectic, i had a family wedding to go to in Tipperary.

So on Friday myself and, my little ray of sunshine, Aine caught the train from Banteer down to Mallow so i could get down to the bank (rent day). Once that was done we went and had luch at the Hibernian  Hotel where i had a lovely fresh vegetable soup and Aine helped herself to my roll, which i wouldn't have eaten anyway. After that we just wondered around as it is always nice to be out in the fresh air, and while i am walking at least i am excercising ( remember to keep moving is so important for your health). Dean then picked us up at around 4.30 and we drove up to Roscrea.

Once at the hotel all i wanted to do was go to bed but we had a wedding to get to! So i rang my young cousin who had kindly offered to babysit to organise a time and then i got ready. 

So babysitter in place and off to the reception we went, we had a lovely evening catching up with family and having a great time. Its just a shame we couldn't stay for the next day of partying.

So Saturday was uneventful, we had the drive back to Cork and i popped into tesco to get ready for monday and my detox, picking up my veggies and salad for the week ahead. Once i got home i then caught up with my montor and then it was off to the land of nod. 

So i have woken today with determination, my detox officailly starts tomorrow but over the last week i have been getting myself ready for it, so it isn't such a huge shock to the system, i am now on my second day of NO DAIRY and honestly its not bothering me epecailly as i have fallen inlove with almond milk i don't think i will ever go back to cows milk! I think the only thing that will really bother me is cheese but we will see.

Honestly i am really glad i am starting the detox tomorrow as it will get rid of all the crap i ate and drank friday night , i am actually feeling quite guilty about it now but the wonderful juice plus detox will sort all of that. So if you are wondering what the juice detox is email me or text me or even follow the link below to the website for a little more info.

ellyfitz1@hotmail.com
ellyfitz11@gmail.com
00353 864453862
http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/+rr03503





No comments:

Post a Comment