Tuesday 27 May 2014

Second day of detox

Loving the Food - 27/05/2014

So i honestly love the food on the juice plus program, i am soooo aware of what i am putting into my body now and what i have been putting into my body in the past, the change i am seeing only on day two of this detox. I have been taking my capsules this week aswell i haven't forgotten about them  and then in 12 days time i will be starting on the shakes! For my breakfast this morning i had home made muesli  which was lovely then at around 10:30 i had some fruit salad left over from yesterday! Then this lunch time i have to say i had one of the best lunches ever! Lettuce and Tuna hotboats are my new favourite lunch, i could eat these everyday day no problem!


I am doing bolognaise tonight with turkey mince, the hubby will be having his with pasta, but mine will be with basmati rice and totally looking forward to it.

In the last 48hrs i have had three conferance calls all to do with juice plus the first one was with Emma Sneddon she is totally inspirational, the 2nd last night was with the top mans right hand man and then today with my inspirational team mentor Hayley Phillips. I am so excited about my future, its so bright for me and my family!

ellyfitz1@hotmail.com
ellyfitz11@gmail.com
00353 864453862
http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/+rr03503

No comments:

Post a Comment