Sunday 1 June 2014

Belly Buster - Nearly Gone

The Inches are Coming Off - 01/06/2014

So as many of you know i took some before photos around two weeks ago and wanted to share my progress with you, i have lost 7lbs in two weeks of being on the juice plus plan.  I am over the moon and so proud of myself! I am going to keep pushing myself to be at my goal of a size ten by the time of my sisters hen weekend at the end of July! So here goes , here are the before and now pictures (the after pictures will come once i hit my target goal!).


I can see some difference in my size but my loss in weight is what i am most happy about! I am going to be starting on the shakes in eight days time and really looking forward to it, i am sure i will be seeing more weight loss then.

So yesterday was a busy day, I went to the english market in cork city, i love it there the smell of fresh produce just hits you as you walk in . The hustle and bustle of the place makes it a small mecca for food in the heart of the city. My little girl loved it to walking around and meeting the stall holders, so friendly and they all commented on how good she was. We then went up to Mallow to pick up some bits for the hubby and then off to Killarney to get my new patio furniture and BBQ. The patio set was bought but we were told that the shop was out of  stock for the BBQ we wanted and the only place that had one was Tralee! So off we went! By the time we arrived home yesterday evening it was nearly 8pm, it was certainly a long day but totally worth it!

So if you have any interest in learning any more about my weight loss journey and how i became involved with the amazing product that is juice plus just email me or send me a text:) Or if you already know the juice plus story and are wanting to purchase any of the products just follow the link below to the website.

ellyfitz1@hotmail.com
ellyfitz11@gmail.com
http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/+rr03503


No comments:

Post a Comment