Monday 26 May 2014

Detox starts

All i want is a cup of tea! - 26/05/2014

Hi again i am back and today i have started my juice plus detox. i started the day with a lush fresh fruit salad, for a snack i had an apple and for my lunch i had carrot sticks with hummus. although the food side of it is great i have to say i am really craving a cup of tea. Its 12.30 and by this time of the day i have normally had five or six cups of tea! Yes i am a bit of a caffeine freak haha!



But instead i have had around 5 glasses of filtered water! I always drank plenty of water as it was but my whole diet was in need of a change, and so was my body so doing this detox will get rid of all the toxins in my system. For me , and i think i have said this before, juice plus is a life style change for me not a crash diet, its about getting my body to crave the good stuff and not the bad. My plan is to be down to a size 10 for my sisters hen do at the end of july! I know its possible as long as i put in the time and effort.

I have also decided to put up a video on you tube to tell people my journey to so watch this space i will be putting up a link to it ( or them) soon enough!

Well so far so good, its 17:12 and i haven't given in to my need for a cuppa! I suppose i just have to think of two months ago when i gave up the fags and say to myself all this is , is my body wanting it out of habit, i don't need it!

So all i have to think about is dinner tonight and i think it will be something simple like chicken steamed veg and some tinned tomatoes. 

So remember if you are getting more and more curious about juice plus and what it could do for you email me , or text or go straight to the website , everything is below.

ellyfitz1@hotmail.com
ellyfitz11@gmail.com
00353 864453862
http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/+rr03503

No comments:

Post a Comment