Sunday 8 June 2014

Belly Busting - More Weight Lost!

I Didn't think i had lost anything!!!! - 08/06/2014

Wow i really didn't think i had lost anything this week, and then i took my pics, i can't weight to stand on the scales on Wednesday to see how much i have lost. For those of you that don't know i started my journey three weeks ago wieghing 11st 12 and i have not yet given into the temptation of the scales, so seeing my pictures tonight i will be weighing myself Wednesday morning, really excited! Any how here  are my before and now pictures, as i have said before my before and after pictures will not be going up untill i have completed my journey! If you would like any info on this product or any of the other products that juice plus do then please email me or follow the link to my website i am happy to answer any questions


ellyfitz1@hotmail.com
ellyfitz11@gmail.com
http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/+rr03503

No comments:

Post a Comment